As angels are symbols of purity in its most wholesome state, there are
certain moral and ethical codes of behavior which anyone who wishes to play
the race is bound to uphold. If you have a problem with any of these rules,
then don't remort as an angel. If you are currently an angel and are found
to be in violation of these rules, then you are subject to -RP and/or the
loss of remort status.
1) Angels do not lie.
2) Angels do not cast necromantic spells or use necromantic items. Period.
3) Angels neither proffer nor eat the flesh of sentient beings.
4) Angels do not become outlaws, unless the immediate defense of others
requires doing so.
5) Angels do not kill for "fun". (This isn't saying that angels can't
quest. They absolutely can. But killing people by the hundreds should be a
duty, not a fun weekend hobby.)
6) Angels do not cheat on their spouse and/or have a relationship with a
married individual. Though adultery is frowned upon no matter what the race
or alignment of the individuals involved, for an angel, such a crime should
never even be a remote consideration.
7) Angels do not join a clan whose primary purpose is to take assassination
contracts or advance their personal wealth and power.
8) Angels do not have wings made of flames, leaves, tissue paper, or any
material other than feathers. Individuals will not be singled out to have
fancy special effects.
9) Angels may not have spouses that follow an alignment other than GOOD
without permission from their god or goddess. Under no circumstances may an
angel marry someone who is evil.
This list is by no means exhaustive, but it does address some of the larger
issues which people enjoy arguing over frequently. If you are unable to use
common sense or determine the appropriateness of an action not covered by
the above list, ask an immortal for clarification first.
Any questions or concerns about a player's RP should be directed to IMM.
Categories: racial rp
Last updated by: Evarius, 02/03/2013