If you are a brand new player, we recommend using the Lensmoor Test Client which will automatically connect you to Lensmoor and provide features well suited for your play here. Otherwise, please make use of the information below.
There are many ways to connect and get online to play Lensmoor. Here are some links to popular dedicated Mud client websites. These are programs you will need to install if you desire additional functionality. For those who like to use Telnet, Lensmoor supports vt100 configuration.
Almost every client you use will require you to enter the following address:
**Temporary Link to the old Web Client.** (Auto-Connects)
These clients are considered by many to be the best of the best; they provide the most features and customization.
- MUSHclient (Windows, Free)
- Cmud (The latest version of Zmud; for purchase)
- BlowTorch (Android devices, Free)
If you are on a public computer and can't install anything, a web client may be for you.
- Fmud (Mudconnector's free mud client)
- MudBrowser (Browser based, for purchase)
Doing things on your mobile phones is more than just a fad, it's a way of life. You can access Lensmoor from them too!
- Midpssh - (Blackberrys/smartphones)
- Blowtorch - (Android mud client)
- MudMaster (Itunes Only. Iphone/Ipad mud client)
- Zmud (VERY old free version)
- TinTin++ (Mac/Windows/Linux, free)
- GMud (Windows, Free, very basic)
- JMC (Windows, free, more features than GMud)
- GGMud (free, opensource, multiple OS)
- Atlantis (Mac, free)
- JamochaMUD (Mac, free)
- Lyntin (Linux, free)
- Crystal (Unix, free)