When a player ascends to the the maximum level of 91, many options open to them. They can remain as they are and role-play being a normal member of their race or they can aspire to be more. Those who hunger to be something greater seek to be reborn, to remort.
They may opt to join many far more powerful races that exist in the world, or they may instead choose to be reborn as their current race and gain power that way. The choice is up to the individual, however the decision isn't one to be taken lightly; nor is it easy to accomplish.
Good Aligned Remort Races:
- Angel - Winged avatars of good and purity; protected by a majestic aura, they are able to reward the pure and curse the evil with a holy word.
Evil Aligned Remort Races
- Demon - Winged avatars of evil and corruption, able to torment and burn their enemies with a demon-fire.
- Liche - An undead version of the player's original race; beings preserved and sustained by necromancy. By channeling mana into their veins they can heal without even a spell. The align of a liche will gradually drop towards evil.
Normal Remort Races:
- Shapeshifter - An awakened version of the player's original race; able to shift body parts or even shift between countless animals with unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Troll - Earthen beings, of living rock; in addition to being strong and tougher than most, they are able to regenerate faster as well.
- Dragon - The giant reptilian beasts of legend; players may choose to become one of five "dragon types", and their breath will reflect that choice. Unable to wear armor, they get their own natural armor that grows more powerful with age.
Lensmoor Remort Races
- Knaeli - Somewhat resembling leprechauns, these humorous pranksters can bend the physical laws, warping space itself.
- Tautha - High-men or higher evolved humans, they are well rounded like humans, although superior in every area, including learning.
Antrippan Remort Races
- Genie - Elemental beings of raw magic; players must choose between earth, fire, wind, or water and with that choice comes advantages and disadvantages with becoming that type of elemental.
- Gilska - Psionic beings of great mental power, they have a blast of mental energy unique to them.
- Rebirth - To be reborn as your starting race with every stat enchanced as well as natural leadership.